- Market leading company
- Health insurance, Gym allowance & training
- High-impact projects and challenging environment
Write and execute database queries for SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Sybase. Create cubes and reports. Produce ETL processes and a variety of BI solutions.
This is an amazing growth opportunity within a well-known company that has a great reputation in Malta. This opening is for a BI Analyst & Software Developer to become a part of a skilled Business Intelligence team that collaborates on different projects. As BI Analyst & Software Developer, you will be able to have an impact on the company’s future success by contributing to Data Science and Analysis initiatives.
The BI Analyst & Software Developer role suits an early-career professional with experience in SQL Server, Data Science and Data Visualisation, relational databases and dimensional modelling. There’s an excellent range of benefits on offer for the right person.
- Execute queries across various database platforms – SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Sybase
- Define client’s analytical requirements
- Liaise with Business Intelligence team
- Build OLAP/Dimensional Modelling cubes and reports
- Assist in creating Dashboards, Scorecards, KPIs and other BI Front End tools
- Communicate with client
Skills / Experience:
- Strong SQL experience
- Experience with Data Science and Data Visualisation tools
- Relational Database fundamentals and dimensional modelling knowledge
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 18,000 – 28,000 DOE
+ benefits including Health Insurance, Gym Allowance and Training
For more information, contact Arthur Kirsis confidentially on +356 2034 1505 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Business Intelligence, Database Administration and Analytics professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please visit our website: http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com