Data Operations Engineer – Finance industry
- One of the biggest banks in Malta
- Great opportunities for progression and growth
- Project and new procedure-focused
Opportunity within a major Maltese Financial institution. This opening for a Data Operations Engineer puts you at the heart of a prestigious international company. You will join the established team of highly skilled professionals; this Data Operations Engineer role is an excellent opportunity to have an impact on large-scale projects within a truly innovative organisation.
As Data Operations Engineer, you will collaborate closely with other members of the business team to create high-performance, scalable ETL processes. Your wide-ranging role includes data flows, building and continuously improving data processes, as well as maintaining and enhancing the data warehouse production stack.
The Data Operations Engineer opportunity suits a professional with strong SQL skills, experience in application development and production support, and knowledge of Talend, Pentaho, SSIS and Informatica. You will be able to contribute to new data projects while enjoying a strong compensation and benefits package.
- Join a strong team to build, improve and maintain the Data Warehouse
- Test and develop new data solutions
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Develop strong knowledge of the core department technologies
- Closely collaborate with other business teams
- Maintain records and documentation as regulated by the company
- Test and deploy new solutions to existing systems
- Respond to production issues
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years in application development and production support
- Strong SQL on mainstream RDBMS
- Experience with Talend / Pentaho / SSIS / Informatica
- Flexibility and available on an on-call basis
- Excellent level of English
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 45,000 DOE + Health insurance, Life insurance from day 1, Performance bonus, Special Soft loan and Savings account conditions, Monthly team building activities
For more information, contact Arthur Kirsis confidentially on +356 2034 1505 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Business Intelligence, Database Administration and Analytics professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please visit our website: http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org