- Exceptional benefits and compensation package
- Opportunity to make a great impact
- Fantastic location and working environment
Opportunity to join a genuinely exciting software company as its new Data Warehouse Developer. Located on the picturesque island of Malta, the company provides iGaming to international audiences.
As Data Warehouse Developer, you will take part in activities both in an operational sense and contributing to the overall strategy. You will create processes that deliver consistent, clean data that supports business functions such as marketing, finance, CRM etc. You will integrate systems, and design ETL processes for proposed data models.
This is a wide-ranging Data Warehouse Developer opportunity that has a major impact on this thriving organisation. You will also enjoy a range of benefits along the way to reward you in your role.
- Build processes to industry best practice, delivering data to support business functions
- Design and developer ETL processes
- Design and implement orchestration process
- Write SQL queries
- Support integration of systems
- Ensure proper migration and modelling of data
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in Data Warehousing/Data Integration, ETL Processes
- Experience with one of the mainstream data integration products – SAP Data Services (BODS), Microsoft SSIS, Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) or Warehouse Builder, Informatica PowerCenter, IBM DataStage or Talend (preferred)
- Experience in managing semantic layer of Business Intelligence/Analytical platforms – MicroStrategy, SAP BO, OBIEE, IBM Cognos, Pentaho or Tableau (preferred)
Salary: €30,000 – €45,000
Benefits: Performance bonus + health insurance + well-being package + entertainment room + team building activities and more.
For more information, contact Arthur Kirsis confidentially on +356 2034 1505 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Business Intelligence, Database Administration and Analytics professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please visit our website: http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com