Desktop Support Administrator
- Global FS player – career progression opportunities
- Established IT Support team
- Ongoing training and personal development
A genuine world leader in the financial space, this multinational is looking for a new Helpdesk Support Administrator to join its thriving operation.
As part of the company’s established, expanding IT Support team, the 1st level support will research, evaluate, test and implement new end-user hardware. You will collaborate alongside that IT collective that engineers IT solutions for a global company.
With excellent prospects for upskilling and growing your career, the Technical IT Support role involves establishing and upholding hardware standards, and creating operating system platforms.
Closely liaising with skilled team members, you gain genuine experience providing a high level of support to employees both locally and internationally. As level First Support Administrator, you will assist with managing vendor relationships. The company fosters a culture of ongoing learning and training, creating opportunities for you to upskill and stay competitive in the market.
- Resolve incidents and follow established procedures
- Research and recommend hardware
- Provide support to internal business users
- Manage supplier relationships
- Assist field technicians with testing and troubleshooting activities
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Desktop, System, Applications and Network Support
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft technologies: Windows 10, Office 2016 and others
- Knowledge and experience with Windows Servers
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 23,000 – 25,000
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com