- Microsoft/Google partner with international clients
- Excellent training and development
- Easy going culture/good benefits
A leading software company is looking for a Full Stack .NET Developer who has a knack for finding skilled solutions to technical problems, who likes to take a hands-on approach to software development and wants to do this with an amazing team of people.
The ideal candidate has strong experience in both front end technologies and the .NET stack, with SQL Server knowledge too.
This is a great company to join as Full Stack .NET Developer, with a relaxed culture, excellent training and development and work-life balance. As .NET Developer, you’ll make important contributions to IT projects around building, maintaining and developing web applications across all stages of the development process.
The organisation is a valued Microsoft and Google Partner with a unique culture and a great location on the island of Malta.
- Understand business and technical requirements
- Create code based on architecture and design specifications
- Ensure a great user experience, with easy to use web applications
- Design and delivery high quality software components
- Provide estimates for technical tasks
- Ensure scalability and maintainability of products
Skills / Experience:
- Microsoft .NET Framework, ASP.NET Web Forms, MVC, C#
- Microsoft SQL Server – 2012 or more up to date versions
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 20,000 – 30,000
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website on http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com