Great opportunity for a functional consultant experienced with the finance module of Navision. This position is with a Microsoft Gold Partner located in the sunny island of Malta that already has a great team dedicated for Microsoft Navision Dynamics projects.
You will gather business requirements and functional specifications for system development projects. You will be the point of reference and the consultant of the client when it comes to functionalities and suggestions on the Finance module. Then the development department will follow your suggestion and hear your advice throughout the development life cycle from initial analysis and design all the way through to implementation and user acceptance. This position will also serve as a liaison between IT and other departments.
- Provide functional and business consultation in Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) under the guidance of your supervisor
- Communicate the status and actions to be taken to close the tasks in a timely manner
- Provide NAV training to the users in small groups and/or in a classroom setting
- Help Desk/Applications Support: This is a reactive role
- You will be the key person to provide on-site and/online support to business users an all departments in the company
- Identify and troubleshoot issues so that the pending transactions can be completed, and business impact is minimized
- Communicate the status of open issues/tickets clearly to the users, department managers and IT Department managers
- Be able to understand the touch points when Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) integrates with other systems.
- Excellent understanding of NAV features and functionality in the functional areas of:
- Financials: G/L, Receivable, Payables, Bank Accounts
3-5 years of Microsoft Dynamics Navision (NAV) experience in a Function Consultant role
- Must be efficient in capturing the issues and address the resolution in a decisive and concise manner
- Functional skills in NAV.
- Superior analytical, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Must be able to work both independently, in a team environment and under a supervisor’s guidance.
- Excellent English
- A background in accounting is an asset
30,000 – 35,000 EUR Gross / year
Work permit can be provided if needed
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org if interested
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com