IT Recruiter – no previous experience required
- Market leading training
- Competitive base salary & Uncapped Commission
- Excelled, structured career progression
We are growing our company based in Malta, that offers its employees market-leading training to kick off their career in recruitment and get the most out of it.
Are you an enthusiastic, driven Sales-focused professional who wants to master the market while building relationships with clients and colleagues alike? We’re looking for motivated individuals to join our high-caliber team.
The Company: Archer is an IT Recruitment agency, where each consultant has space for initiative and to run his/her own business. Each consultant specializes in a specific area of the IT market, becoming market expert and knowledgeable. Archer is known for the great care we take with clients, candidates but mostly with each other.
We value work ethics and have cultivated a family like environment. We are a team of high performers that thrive in their specialization and keep learning and progressing.
The Position: We’re looking for individuals with a passion for achievements and strong motivation to succeed. Recruiters make deals happen, so the nature of the job is sales oriented and the mentality of the winner is required. Even if you have experience in Recruitment or not, you can be a successful member of our team given the extensive training we are providing.
The role involves Business Development, Account Management, and Recruitment. You will be a 36o consultant, a trusted recruitment partner for your clients and candidates. The role offers a strong platform for your career growth, suiting a recent graduate with some sales experience who wants to propel their career growth with full training and our structured progression path.
- Work closely with a team of high performers
- Make loads of calls on a daily basis with clients & candidates
- Access to all the tools that will make you successful
- Onboard clients and manage accounts
- Business Development to build your own desk
- Account Management to keep your desk growing!
- Resource candidates and Recruit for the clients you made
- Attract the best talents to join your clients
- Search and be curious about your industry and specialization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in Sales / Business Development or related role
- Positive attitude, self-motivated personality
- Good communication skills in English
Why Should You Apply?
- Market leading Training
- Opportunity to run your own business
- Base Salary & Uncapped Commission
- Excellent Rewards
- Opportunity to Travel in Europe
- Personal & Team Prizes
- Team Building Activities
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com