IT Security Engineer
- Very strong benefits package
- High-impact IT security role
- Established iGaming company
Join a leading iGaming company to make your vision of IT security operations a successful reality. This opportunity is for an IT Security Administrator to collaborate closely with the IT Manager and IT Security department of an established organisation, owning the delivery and administration of critical IT security infrastructure.
The IT Security Engineer role suits an enthusiastic and passionate professional with extensive IT security knowledge and previous experience as a Systems Administrator or Network Engineer. If you’d like to develop your career in IT Security, this is an excellent opportunity to do so.
As IT Security Professional, your role will be to lead the implementation, management and troubleshooting of security infrastructure and network devices. You will document security policies and processes, acting as a key point of contact for the team in relation to IT security matters.
- Delivery IT security solutions
- Administer and troubleshoot network devices and security infrastructure
- Maintain the technical and policy documentation
- Design and implement IT security systems and services
- Prepare security reports
- Support the IT team
- Revise and improve existing security infrastructure
Skills / Experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience as Systems Administrator / Network Engineer
- Proven experience in IT Security: knowledge of security management systems and next generation firewalls
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft and Linux technologies
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 35,000
- Health insurance
- Gym allowance
- Team events
- Modern office environment
- Flexible options
- Work-life balance
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com