IT Support – Maltese speaker
- Great job opportunity for Junior IT professionals
- Career opportunity for Maltese speakers
- Join an amazing Software House based on the island
This company is a Maltese software house and IT Service provider based in a quiet area in Malta. Thanks to the demand of the business they are growing very much so they are now looking for a talented and junior IT Support professional!
You will ba part of a team of IT Supports/Technicians and will be responsible for providing with support to the clients based on the island. You will be supporting users both remotly and on-site – driving licence is required indeed, as well as speaking Malese at a fluent level is essential.
As an IT Help Desk Support and Administrator you will have the chance not only to develop hands on experence with Microsoft Windows technologies, but also to be trained from Senior IT Professionals. You will be involved in a ticketing system support organization and will have the tools to solve challenging technical issues.
- Support and maintain computer systems, desktops, and hardware
- Install and configure new hardware and software systems
- Maintain the Active Directory
- Provide network and VoIP support
Skills / Experience:
- Must havw 1-2 years of experience as 1st Line Support/Help Desk/IT Technician
- Confident with Microsoft Windows OS
- Must speak Maltese and have driving licence
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 18,000 – 22,000 + allowances
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on +356 2034 1509 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org