IT Support Administator
- Well-established company for over 20 years
- Dynamic player in the energy sector
- Growing team and lots of progression opportunities
Popular in the market for its bespoke customer solutions, this leading energy company has been an established industry player for over 20 years. Now, investing in its IT team’s growth, the organisation is on the lookout for a new IT Support Office to play a varied, dynamic role within its IT function.
As IT Support Professional, the focus of your role will be on managing the company’s complex IT infrastructure, ensuring a high level of availability in a fast-moving environment. The IT Support Specialist position will also include providing technical support to staff members and end users, managing databases, assisting with IT security, backup, resort and patches.
With a wide variety of initiatives to get involved in and a challenging environment, the IT Support Associate role represents a fantastic opportunity to learn, upskill and progress in a successful company that supports your growth.
- Administer and manage IT infrastructure including servers, networks and IP
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Provide 1st line desktop support to end users
- Administer end user management services like MS Active Directory, Office 365
- Plan, test and deploy patches and updates
- Carry out backup and restore operations
- Help to define and implement IT policies and procedures
Skills / Experience:
- Previous experience with Microsoft Technologies, e.g. MS Office, Azure
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience or interest in Linux
- Fluent speaker of Maltese
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com