IT TECHNICAL RECRUITER – in Malta!
- Develop your B2B & Cold calling skills – Business Development & Headhunting
- IT Market – most innovative and booming industry worldwide
- Malta – amazing location for career growth
Why get just another job when you can embark on a fulfilling career with full training, a young, friendly team and great financial rewards?
A perfect example of Mediterranean bliss, Malta is home to a thriving IT sector. Despite the country’s small size, some of Europe and the world’s best and brightest organisations are based right here.
Malta is also home to Archer IT Recruitment. We are one of the island’s leading recruitment consultancies, a focussed, driven and welcoming team of professional recruiters partnering with a variety of clients from young start-ups to major market behemoths.
We are investing in and growing our team! With this IT Recruitment Consultant role, you will develop strong B2B skills – the key part of this role is to create your own clients’ portfolio and build great business relationships with the companies through cold calling, promotig Archer IT Recruitment’s service and continuously growing your network on the island.
As an IT Recruiter, you will become part of our open team, with flat, non-bureaucratic structure. Archer’s Recruitment Consultant’s are a close-knit collective with a shared passion for providing a great service to our large client base. As one of our Recruitment Consultants, you will enjoy our fantastic rewards culture too, with team dinners and events, trips to our Dublin office, Gozo, boat excursions and our annual ski trip.
You will focus on:
- Daily Business Development: cold calling companies based in Malta and build business relationships with new clients
- Daily Account Management: keep in touch with already existing clients and grow the business relationship
- Learning about your specialisation within the IT market
- Daily Candidates searching: build relationship with the candidates within Archer’s network, as well as look for new contacts
- Headhunting and cold calling not actively looking candidates
- Providing with quality shortlists of IT professionals to your clients
- Following up through all recruitment process with both candidates and clients
- Negotiating business agreements
- Mediating between the companies and the candidates
- Smashing your personal and team targets!
Skills / Experience:
- Must have a Bachelor Degree
- Must speak English at a fluent level
- Must have experience in Sales/B2B or Recruitment
Salary – Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 20341509 or email your CV email@example.com.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/it-recruitment-consultant-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org