• Great job opportunity junior profiles
• Career prospects within International software house
• Growing team
A well-established company, access to expert training and innovative technologies – these are some of the fantastic features that come with this IT Support role. You will join a leading software house that has been building a trusted reputation for itself in Malta over the last decades. The company’s expert team will provide you with excellent training also.
This IT Support role is the perfect opportunity to further your own career in this area, as it is a broad IT role that will build a robust skillset for you moving forward. As well as deepening your knowledge of the IT support space, you will also get the opportunity to learn about a lot of innovative technologies.
• Provide with Technical Support to internal users as well as to customers
• Report technical issues to Senior IT Supports
• Remote and on-site IT Support
• Looking after hardware equipment
• Collaborate with team members
• Experience with PCs / Laptops troubleshooting
• Experience with LaserJet/Inkjet Printers and Multi Functions Printers
• Understanding installation and troubleshooting of Windows
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR DOE + health insurance + flexible hours + study leaves
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 99699684 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org