Java Developers (Modern Stack) in Prague
The role is based in Prague and relocation is required.
• Large international team – Start up mentality
• Ability to learn and work on latest Java tools & tech
• Space for career growth
International leading innovator in digital consumer finance are looking for a Mid level Java developer to join an existing international team and help improving our client’s high availability platform.
You will join a large international team of Java developers and build high availability applications for the existing platforms and you will be involved in the full development cycle.
• 2+ years Java
• 2+ years Spring and/or Hibernate
• Experience with Groovy
Your role as a Java Developer:
• Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
• Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Develop new applications that serve existing software systems
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 1,500 – 2,300 NET per month depending on experience
- Yearly salary review
- Annual Performance Bonus
- Relocation assistance (Accommodation, papers)
- Lunch meals allowance
- Budget for skills training
- Allowance for social skills (sports, languages, music, etc)
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting for Java, PHP, Perl & Ruby Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java and PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see:
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com