- Opportunity to join major company
- Health insurance, Gym allowance & training
- Varied, high-impact projects
Where better to get your BI Developer career underway than with one of the best-known companies on the island of Malta? Due to its continued success this exciting company is looking for a Junior-level addition to its team.
As Junior BI Developer, you will join the established BI function. This is an excellent opportunity to have an impact of key projects within a successful organisation.
With no two days the same, as Junior BI Developer, you will play a varied role. You will collaborate with other BI team members to create queries across multiple databases, produce ETL process across disparate systems while ensuring data integrity. You will also contribute to the development of dashboards, scorecards and key company KPIs.
- Write queries for database including SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle and Sybase
- Liaise with clients to define analytical requirements
- Assist in build of cubes and reports
- Create front end BI tools
- Create and implement ETL processes
- Maintain open communications with client, colleagues and management
Skills / Experience:
- Strong SQL experience
- Stored Procedure Coding skills
- Good understanding of Relational Database fundamentals and Dimensional Modelling
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 20,000 – 25,000
For more information, contact Arthur Kirsis confidentially on +356 2034 1505 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Business Intelligence, Database Administration and Analytics professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please visit our website: http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com