· International company with global team
· Unique opportunity – move into DevOps
· Excellent career growth for Junior professional
Are you ready to embark on the next stage of your career? If so, read on!
The Operations team of this innovative software company is looking for a Junior DevOps Engineer who combines knowledge of scripting with a background in IT support or administration.
Representing a significant opportunity to progress from a support to DevOps, your focus as Junior DevOps will be on helping to deploy and operate critical internal systems. On a close-knit IT team of 10, you will collaborate with software developers and QAs, streamlining processes, maintaining tools and troubleshooting.
As Junior DevOps, you’ll help to solve problems, deploy solutions and manage operations in an environment that supports your growth. You’ll learn key DevOps skills that help you succeed in the role and the IT sector in general.
· Assist with deploying systems and devices
· Monitor site and software performance ensuring high standards
· Address issues and alerts, analysing root cause
· Actively improve platform services
· Own performance and reliability of platform services
· Help with designing scalable operational tools
Skills / Experience:
· 1-3 years’ experience as IT Support / IT Administrator in Microsoft Windows environment
· Scripting skills
· Good understanding of PHP or Java or .NET
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 20,000 – 25,000
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 99699684 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com