Junior IT Support Analyst
- Great job opportunity for Junior IT Professionals
- Growing Software House
- Flexible and easy-going professional environment
In your capacity as 1st level IT Support you will gain experience in delivering a high level of desktop support service to a number of organization based on the island. This involves ensuring optimal performance of the companies’ tech infrastructure, helping train staff in technical processes, monitoring the system to identify and fix issues and more, all done to high standard of attention to detail.
- Fulfil a full service IT Support role
- Assist users wiht l technical issues
- Ensure optimal performance of the companies’ infrastructure
- Manage all aspects of the hardware and software support for firm laptops, desktop, printers, etc.
- Participate in planned maintenance activities
- 6-12 months as an IT Support, including hardware troubleshootinh
- Driving licence
- Speaking Maltese is a good plus
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 16,000-19,000
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 99699684 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Maltaomputers, printers etc.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org