- Well-established software company
- .NET and SQL Server
- Front and back end
This well-established software house is the perfect place for you to grow. Joining as Junior Solution Developer, you will become part of a dedicated team in this IT company’s buzzing Maltese development hub. Besides the Malta solution centre the company also has a growing international presence, with offices dotted in various locations across the world. It’s a company that has really proven itself by partnering with huge global companies with household names. To name just one, it’s been a Microsoft partner for the last 10 years.
Your new role as Junior Solution Developer will find you growing your development skills in .NET development, SQL Server and more, developing across both the front and back end. You’ll design and develop software for the company’s wide range of clients while enjoying the company’s attractive compensation and relocation package, including a bonus and benefit scheme.
- Participate in system design, development, testing and implementation
- Assist with large enterprise projects utilising state-of-the-art .NET tech and Microsoft platforms
- Use and grow your object-oriented programming skills
- Bring a strong familiarity with SQL Servers technologies
- 1 – 2 years’ experience in full-stack .Net development
- Strong experience with SQL Servers
- Familiarity with Sharepoint/Dynamics AX a bonus
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 20,000 – 27,000
Bonus and benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org