Graduate Network Engineer
- Opportunity for just graduate Engineers or 1 year of experience
- Excellent benefits package
- Training & future career growth
Training, career growth and new technologies are all part of this opportunity for a Junior Network Specialist.
This Network Professional role is with one of Malta’s leading telecoms companies, expanding its team due to a period of significant growth. Suiting a Graduate in Engineering, or someone with a year’s experience who’s eager to take their next career step in an organisation that supports your growth.
As Junior IT and Network Specialist, your focus will be on building and operating the IP and transport network, collaborating with experience Senior team members. You will manage equipment and hardware, networks, implement procedures and receive ongoing training.
- Manage and maintain transmission equipment
- Ensure appropriate forecasting, dimensioning and sizing of network elements
- Define and implement operational procedures
- Receive on the job training
- Assist with the design and build of customer networks
- Provide 3rd level support as required
Skills / Experience:
- Just graduate in Engineering – IT & Computing, Electrical Engineering, Telecommunications or 1 years of professional experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of scripting, e.g. Bash / PHP / Shell / Python / Perl
- CCNA certificate or experience with Cisco would be an advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 20,000 – 25,000 plus excellent benefits package
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org