Junior Network Engineer
- Career growth within telecoms leader
- Good benefits
- Excellent training provided
Where better to begin your career than a thriving market-leader? This established, successful and growing Malta telecoms player is looking for a Junior Network Specialist to join its team.
As New Graduate Engineer, you will help the company to deliver its services consistently and reliably. You will collaborate with senior Network Engineers, receiving expert on the job training. Your role will be to create technical solutions to issues, assist with data analysis and reporting and maintaining equipment, systems and networks.
With plenty of upskilling opportunities, good benefits and up-to-date technologies, the Network Core Engineer role represents an excellent foundation for your future career growth.
- Define technical solutions
- Generate reports and conduct data
- Monitor and analyse technical reports
- Installing and configuring equipment
- Maintaining systems and networks
- Uphold company standards
Skills / Experience:
- Degree in Telecoms, IT & Computing, or Electrical Engineering
- Cisco CCNA / CCNP certificate
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix technologies
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 18,000 – 25,000
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org