- Software House partnered with Microsoft
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Wide variety of clients and projects
With a prestigious name and well-established reputation, this leading group of companies has much more to offer its people. With this Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant, you will become one of these people and experience everything the company has to offer.
A dynamic, fast-paced software house, this company partners with big-name clients and creates bespoke solutions for them. The company has enjoyed lots of success over the years, and has had a strong partnership with Microsoft for over 10 of them.
The MS Dynamics NAV Consultant position has plenty of variety for you. You will consult and advise on customisations that need to be done to software products and act as subject matter expert on Microsoft Dynamics matters. You will act as a communications bridge between clients and the development team. There are also some Project Management duties and sometimes you will step in for the Project Manager to fulfil that role too.
- Participate in pre-sales technical support
- Create Project Functional Analysis
- Fulfil some Project Manager duties, stepping in to create project estimates and project plans
- Contribute to the entire software development lifecycle
- Act as company expert on matter related to the Microsoft Dynamics NAV platform
- Deliver training to clients and customers
- 4 years with MS Dynamics NAV
- Client facing / consultancy experience
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 43,000
- Health insurance
- Study leave
- Relocation support
- Flexible options
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website on http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com