Network Support Engineer with Energy Company
- Big-scale projects
- Well-established large enterprise
- Good perks – flexi hours, summer hours, insurance, bonus, allowances
Opportunity to tackle large-scale projects within the professional yet welcoming environment of a well-established Maltese organisation. As Network Engineer, you will be able to take on responsibility by taking care of complex networks and infrastructure at the company premises.
As Network Engineer with experience of networks, VoIP, CCTV cameras, Fiber optic, WLAN and with CCNA or Cisco, you will take part in a range of ICT projects, implementing and managing solutions. You will develop, deploy and maintain ICT systems, maintain SLAs, manage communications and more.
With a wide variety of things to do and get involved in, this Network Engineer role is a great opportunity for a Junior professional to join an experienced team.
- Support tender documentation process
- Map and reengineer business processes
- Conduct some project management
- Gather and analyse requirements
- Develop, implement and maintain development tools
- Design and implement enterprise-class ICT infrastructure
- Perform site visit when required
Skills / Experience:
- Understanding of VoIP, CCTV cameras, Fibre optic, WLAN
- Experience with network automation and monitoring is an asset
- CCNA certified or relevant experience with Cisco equipment
- 2 years’ experience in similar role
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 25,000 gross year plus insurance + performance bonus + study allowances + flexi hours + summer hours + career salary progression
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com