Network & IT Security Engineer
· International banking organisation
· New offices centrally located in Malta
· Senior role as part of a growing team
Do you have previous experience with IT Security? Are you comfortable across both Linux and Windows OS? If so, this opportunity for an IT Security Engineer could be perfect for you.
As IT Security Engineer, you will join one of Malta’s leading international banks. Its Malta location is just one stop on its global network. You will join the international team there, in modern, new offices in a central location.
Your focus will be on managing and implementing the security strategy. As IT Security Engineer, you will create security solutions, and put standards, practices and policies in place. You’ll be able to take on a senior role on the growing team, an excellent path for your future career.
- Plan and coordinate the IT security strategy
- Design solutions to security requirements
- Implement standards, procedures and guideline for multiple platforms and system environments
- Support current security infrastructure and define future programmes
- Perform IT security assessments
- Identify risks, threats and vulnerabilities of network, systems and applications
- Provide 1st response to risks and threats
Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years of IT security experience
- Experience documenting and implementing IT security policy, networks and penetration testing
- Confident with both Linux and Windows OS
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000-45,000 + benefits + bonuses
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 99699684 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com