Network Systems Specialist
- Health Insurance, Mobile, Home internet, TV
- Leading information technology company
- Good career progression opportunity
Enjoy training, learning and personal development opportunities with this Network Sytems Specialist role. Taking place within one of Malta’s leading companies, the Networking Specialist role suits an admin with experience in Linux scripting, CCNA or Cisco and protocols like Diameter and SIP.
With a strong and established internal culture of ongoing development, this company is a great place to take the next step in your career as a Junior Systems Engineer. As a Systems Specialist, you will be able to build up your professional experience in a busy, fast-paced role, while enjoying a good benefits package.
- Provide 3rd level technical support
- Identify areas of improvement to enhance network quality
- Improve customer service
- Assist with projects, installation, configuration, etc.
- Implement technical solutions
- Liaise with suppliers and stakeholders
- Provide training and support to team members
Skills / Experience:
- Linux scripting
- CCNA or experience with Cisco
- Protocols: Diameter, SIP
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 20,000 – 25,000
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com