PHP Developer (eSports & Blockchain)
Role is based in Malta and relocation is required.
- Start-up with strong financial backing – secure
- Get experience with Blockchain technology
- Innovative new product
Blockchain is one of the most exciting frontiers in tech right now – this PHP Developer opportunity is a fantastic opportunity to get involved with these technologies and gain experience in the area. As PHP Developer, you will join a well-established and well-funded start-up that is growing fast in its space.
The company’s unique and innovative products use Blockchain technology to serve the eSports market. The PHP Developer role is a great chance to be an early member of an IT team that’s sure to expand quickly, allowing you to grow within the role and the organisation.
As PHP Developer, you will utilise the PHP scripting language, MVC frameworks like Symfony and Blockchain technologies. You will write quality code for the company eSports product.
- Develop performative software using PHP
- Utilise MVC frameworks such as Symfony
- Contribute to a variety of games development projects
- Assist with quality control and debugging
- Liaise with other team members and stakeholders
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years of experience with PHP
- 3+ years of experience with Symfony or any other modern MVC framework
- Previous experience in games development is considered an asset
Salary / Remuneration:
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Java, PHP, and Perl & Ruby Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java and PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.com.mt
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com