Senior PHP Backend Developers
Role is located in Limassol, Cyprus or Athens, Greece.
- International FinTech organisation
- Fast growing IT team
- Ongoing training and development
Financial technology is one of the most exciting areas in IT right now, and this organisation is right at the heart of the FinTech market. Now, due to its ongoing success and growth, the company is looking for a Senior PHP Backend Developer to become a part of its expanding team.
As Senior PHP Backend Developer, your role will be to collaborate closely with IT team members and business stakeholders to define software requirements and develop new features and solutions based on those requirements.
The company is investing its growth and the expansion of its team. Since it began, the company has onboarded 1000s of clients and become a well-established international market presence. Now is the ideal time to join as Senior PHP Backend Developer.
- Conduct requirements gathering
- Design and implement new features and projects
- Maintain and refactor web applications
- Research and integrate new web technologies
- Liaise with other IT professionals and departments
Skills / Experience:
- PHP Developer with strong OOP experience
- Solid in PHO and any modern PHP MVC framework – preferably Symfony
- TDD & Restful APIs
Salary / Remuneration
Depending on Experience
Private Health Insurance
Private Pension Scheme
Annual Performance Bonus
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for PHP, , if you wish to discuss this or other PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.com.mt
This FinTech organisation has grown rapidly into a successful international company. Now there’s an opportunity for a Senior PHP Backend Developer to join its fast-growing IT team.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org