QA Engineers (Java) in Prague
The role is based in beautiful and cosmopolitan Prague
• Established International Fin-tech organization
• Modern stack (Java ecosystem)
• Quick and straight forward recruitment process.
• Relocation Assistance and many perks
The team is currently working 50% on manual and 50% on automation testing with a plan to move all in automation. This role would fit a manual tester who would like to move to automation but also a QA automation Engineer who would like to be involved with the latest stack.
You will also be involved at early stages of performance and security testing.
This a great international environment where you will be working on the latest stack within a Java ecosystem. Some of the great tech they are using are: Groovy, Spock, Selenium, Geb, Cucumber, API testing.
There is also a strong support to make you perform better at what you do. Training courses, workshops, conferences & equipment support are all oferred.
As a QA Engineer you will play an important part in our client’s product development process. You will also be responsible for conducting tests before product launches and to ensure that software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective.
- Develop automated tests and solutions across the continuous delivery platforms products.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- 1+ year of experience in QA testing environment preferably within Java environment
- Experience testing APIs, Java & Groovy
- Ideally previous experience in performance testing
- 1,400-1800 NET per month depending on experience
- Annual Salary Review
- Annual Performance Bonus (1-3 extra salaries)
- Private Health Insurance
- Relocation assistance
- Individual budget for skills training
- Individual budget for social skills (gym, sports, foreign language, classes, etc)
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for Java, PHP, and Perl & Ruby Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java and PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see:
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org