• Training Program and continuous development
• Meritocratic environment and career progression
• International Office and Attractive compensation
We are looking for a Talented Recruiters to join our international team in sunny Malta!
We are well known and well established IT Recruitment firm in Europe. Archer Specialist Recruitment was found in Dublin in 2007 and thanks to our growing business we have been expanding in London and in Malta too.
The Malta branch was opened in 2012 and is located in a very sunny and central area of Malta – Ta’ Xbiex. We are a multicultural and easy going team. Every day each consultant focuses on his own assignments and targets, but at the same time we collaborate proactively!
You are a qualified and curious individual that is looking for starting a professional career within the recruitment sector. You are interested in developing sales and people management skills, as well as you wish to be part of a fantastic team and be mentored from senior consultants.
• Focus on intensive training sessions for the first 3 months
• Be responsible for developing your own desk through cold calling, referrals, clients meetings, etc.
• Write job advertisements and publish them on social media and job boards
• Headhunt, recruit and select IT professionals for a number of companies based in Malta
• Be responsible for account management
• Collaborate with your colleagues based both in Malta and Dublin
• Report to Malta Country Manager
• Communicate with the directors based in Dublin on a regular basis
• Build long term professional relationships and have fun!
• Possess a Bachelor Degree
• Speak English at a fluent level
• Professional experience in Recruitment or in Sales
Salary: basic (depends on experience) + great commission’s structure + salary review after 6 months’ probation period
If you are a brilliant and motivated individual with passion and interest in Recruitment feel free to send your most updated CV to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org