Ruby Developer (Ruby on Rails)
• International technology group
• Growing development team
• No Micromanagement
A thriving European specialist tech organisation has an opportunity for a Ruby Developer to join its tight-knit development team. The company is eager to meet a passionate coder with experience as a Ruby Developer, knowledge of Ruby on Rails and Microservices.
As Ruby Developer, your role will be to develop technical solutions to a variety of challenges and change requests. With lots of independence, autonomy to make decisions and no micromanagement in your role, you will be able to contribute to a wide range of projects running at the same time.
As Ruby Developer, you will write new code, create new features and enhance applications. This is a varied, interesting role that suits someone who wants to make the next step in their career.
• Analyse requirements
• Design and write new code
• Create new features and functionalities
• Write documentation for new features
• Investigate new technologies
Skills / Experience:
• 3+ years as Ruby Developer with Ruby on Rails experience
• Previous experience with Microservices
• Experience with Node & Angular would be a plus
• Be able to work autonomously and make technical decisions
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 50,000
- Relocation Assistance
- Private Health Insurance
For more information contact Paris Michailos confidentially on +356 2034 1511 or email your CV at email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting for Java, PHP, and Perl & Ruby Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Java and PHP opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see www.archer.com.mt
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org