- Work in an exciting environment with a team of young motivated people
- Fast growing Gaming Company
- Attractive Salary Package
The fastest-growing Gaming company in Malta offers a great opportunity for a Salesforce developer.
In this role, you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of the company.
You will be responsible for delivering & maintaining features on Service Cloud & Force.com platform. You will have the chance to customize, develop, configure solutions using Apex, VisualForce and any other Salesforce Technology to achieve business needs. The focus of the company is put on achieving technical expertise and excellent quality of software, so you must be active in the development of your skills and knowledge. You are also expected to be proactive in finding innovative solutions, and enhancing the technical platform through your knowledge and experience.
- Work with cross-functional teams across the business (Operations, Marketing, Sales, UX, Analytics, Development) to define, document business requirements, then implement the technical solution
- Design, Develop, & Maintain Salesforce ServiceCloud Functionality using Apex Code, VisualForce Pages & SOAP/REST APIs
- Configure Custom Fields, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Page Layouts, Macros, Jobs
- Participate in architecture definition and technical conception: contribute to technical solutions and architecture, document and formalize.
- Help deliver a variety of features using proven development methodologies, adopting an Agile squad-based approach to develop leading edge and disruptive products
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use which optimise application for maximum speed and scalability.
Person / Experience required:
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- Solid Knowledge of APEX Development (Triggers, Controllers, VisualForce Pages, Unit Test)
- Solid Knowledge of Salesforce SOAP + REST APIs
- Solid Knowledge of Configuring LiveAgent, SnapIns, KnowledgeBase, Cases
- Some Knowledge of C#/.Net, MVC 4, WCF, Asp.NET WebApi
- Salary / Remuneration:
- 40,000 – 50,000 DOE
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org