Senior BI Developer
- Digital Gaming company successful across Europe
- Excellent opportunity for career progression
- Create new DW architecture
With an established presence as one of Europe’s top iGaming brands, this company’s opportunity for a Senior BI Developer isn’t to be missed.
As Senior BI Developer, your core role will be to collaborate with other BI Developers, DBAs, and members of the senior team to create, design and implement data warehouse and business intelligence solutions.
The Senior BI Developer role is a fantastic opportunity to have a substantial impact on a thriving organisation, developing new BI solutions and designing the BI architecture.
With a strong rewards package including bonuses and benefits, the Senior BI Developer role suits an experienced BI professional with knowledge of the Microsoft BI stack, OLAP and SSAS design, and data warehouse solutions.
- Design and develop BI solutions
- Conduct analysis, testing and create documentation for all solutions
- Administer BI database environments
- Manage database definitions, documentation, data standards, backups& recovery etc.
- Use SSAS to create and maintain analysis solutions
- Create and maintain SSIS solutions
- Translate business requirements into DW and BI solutions
Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience with MS BI stack
- Experience with OLAP and SSAS design
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 55,000 DOE
+ 10% performance bonus, health insurance, relocation package, gym allowance
For more information, contact Alessandro Binetti confidentially on +356 2034 1566 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting IT infrastructure professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other IT infrastructure opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com