- Opportunity to contribute to growth of team
- Convenient location
- Visa assistance for non EU nationals
This Senior Front End Developer role is an opportunity that can’t be missed, allowing you to grow as part of an established iGaming company.
Suited for someone whose skillset combines strong front end development and team leadership, the focus of your Senior Front End Developer role will be on driving an Agile team to engineer high quality solutions.
As Senior Front End Developer, you will lead the growth of the front end team, mentoring junior members where necessary. You’ll define and monitor timelines and ensure business processes are followed. It’s an ideal role for someone who wants to have the freedom and autonomy to implement your own ideas while leading a growing team and taking a hands-on approach to writing code.
- Drive the development of functional front end software based on designs
- Produce reliable front end code that’s scalable and easily maintained
- Contribute to testing and debugging processes
- Manage time and schedule of development team
- Act as driving force and mentor for team
Skills / Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as a front end developer
- Experience in leading will be considered as advantage
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 45,000
For more information, contact Kate Zsofcsak confidentially on +356 2034 1537 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Front end Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Front end Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website at www.archer.com.mt
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to Kate@archer.com.mt