Senior .NET Developer
- Work with a great team of highly skilled and professional developers
- Work on rewarding and enterprise level projects
- Great opportunity to enhance your skills in new development technologies
The role is with one of the leading IT names in Malta and is well known in the market. As a Senior .NET Developer, you will take responsibility for executing the full life cycle of software and integration development.
You will be responsible for developing high-quality, innovative and fully performing software that is aligned to the business architecture and standards. In addition to this, you will be responsible for developing integration between internal and third-party systems.
A major factor in this role is that you will interact efficiently with internal stakeholders to deliver software and integration across the various systems including retail, finance, ERP and CRM. You will have a natural affinity for learning new technologies and know when to use technology in the right scenario to add value to the business.
- Use the latest Microsoft technologies: C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET MVC6 and more to develop technical solutions to complex problems
- Design, code, test, maintain, document and support software for the clients
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to software
- Provide ad hoc reporting and analysis as required
- Interact and communicate effectively with the clients
- Identify options for potential solutions and assess them for technical and business suitability
- Keep abreast of technical and industry developments
Person / Experience required:
- NoSQL experience is considered an asset
Salary / Remuneration:
30,000 – 40,000 DOE
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com