Senior .NET Developer – Financial Services (using Angular 4)
- Opportunity to take on a lead role managing 3rd party vendors.
- Opportunity to use the latest web technology
- Chance to join an award winning team
An award-winning financial services company are looking for very strong .NET developers to join their high performing team.
A market leading Financial Services company are transforming their industry and are going from strength to strength.
As a Senior Developer, you will make a leading contribution to the creation of frameworks and APIs that power their lending and internet-banking experiences. You will be versatile and have the ability to design and implement effective solutions to challenging problems across the full application stack.
You will be a key contributor to their technology strategy and a leader in a their award-winning technology team. You will provide technical leadership in greenfield projects that are changing the way we connect with our customers, and use data to drive continuing performance improvement.
- Create fast, secure, easy-to-use, high volume production applications
- Optimise web applications to maximise speed and scale
- Build the libraries and frameworks that support our lending platform and online banking services
- Ensure continuous integration and deployment of new features without customer impact
- Demonstrate technical leadership and clear thinking when designing solutions to complex use cases
- Work with product owners and QA engineers to identify comprehensive test scenarios
- Communicate issues affecting product delivery and business operations accurately and in a timely manner
- Propose solutions to ensure technical risks are managed
Person / Experience required
- Ideally experience with MongoDB, Angular2 or 4,
- Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server, TSQL and Stored procedures
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 45,000 & Benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com