Senior Software Developer
- International team
- Modern tech – Machine Learning
- Flexible hours and good atmosphere
Join a unique software house that popular for the tools and services it provides to clients around the world. With offices in several European countries, this is a well-established organisation that’s creative, technology-rich and team-driven. This new opportunity is for a Senior Software Developer. As Software Developer, you will play a key role in the development and growth of the company’s software solutions.
As Senior Software Developer your focus will be designing, developing and testing solutions. You will help to define requirements and systems specifications. You’ll conduct system and unit testing to ensure software quality.
The Senior Software Developer role comes with the opportunity to utilise cutting-edge Machine Learning technologies. You participate in API integration and automation processing.
The right candidate for the Senior Software Developer role will be rewarded with company bonuses each 6 months, flexible hours, and the chance to be part of a fantastic team.
- Participate in the solution design sessions
- Conduct analysis of complex technical issues
- Create and define system specifications for new and existing modules
- Develop new modules within existing product architecture
- Maintain and enhance existing modules
- Carry out thorough system and unit testing
- Participate in code reviews
- Mentor junior members of the team
Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years with C# and NodeJS
- 3-4 years as a Software Developer
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 40,000
+ bonus, health insurance, VIP cards, flexible hours
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website on http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com