- Market-leading organisation
- High-impact role
- Great benefits package
Established and successful, this telecoms company has a reputation as market leader in Malta.
As Senior System Analyst, you will be able to play an important new role at this thriving company – suiting an ICT or Engineering professional with Linux, Windows, SQL and PL-SQL experience, this Senior System Analyst role lets you take part in a variety of projects and make a tangible impact on the organisation.
The Senior System Analyst positions finds you playing a leading role in the design, development and maintenance of a variety of internal platforms. You will use modern technologies while making key decisions on complex technical issues, plan and perform business-critical IT processes and mentor more junior personnel. You will be able to enjoy an excellent benefits package along the way.
- Plan IT processes and carry out changes
- Provide escalated technical support to customers
- Analyse and resolve programme support deficiencies
- Develop and implement processes and procedures
- Create operational tools and documentation
- Provide technical consultation on managed systems
- Guide and mentor less experienced team members
Skills / Experience:
- A degree in ICT, Engineering or a related field and/or relevant work experience
- Excellent experience with Linux, Windows, SQL, PL-SQL
- Ability to lead projects, implement processes
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 40,000
- Health insurance
- Free mobile, internet & TV
- Free parking
- Training opportunities
For more information, contact Arthur Kirsis confidentially on +356 2034 1505 or email your CV to email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Business Intelligence, Database Administration and Analytics professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities please visit our website: http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org