Senior Windows Administrator
- Career growth opportunity
- Excellent central location
- Modern offices & good benefits
Opportunity calls for an IT Admin with at least 2 years of experience to progress upwards into a Senior Windows Administrator role.
A global organisation such as this one has the capacity and resources to support your progression; you will also gain exposure to the financial consultancy sector while being based in the company’s Malta location, a central hub of its worldwide network.
As Senior Windows Administrator your role finds you managing the company’s mission-critical IT network, servers and security systems that underpin the business. You will administer the infrastructure, deployment, implement systems, manage software and hardware, oversee changes, manage users, software updates and more in a wide-ranging role with no two days the same.
- Administer and analyse IT infrastructure and application deployments
- Establish requirements for design and implementation of network/computer systems
- Maintain networks/backups/hardware & software
- Recommend and implement changes to networks, storage and systems
- Manage user access for enterprise systems
- Maintain virtual/physical infrastructure
- Monitor system logs and server activity
- Install and test software updates
- Maintain documentation
Skills / Experience:
- Strong experience with Microsoft Windows
- 2+ years of experience in a similar role
- Great organizational skills
Salary: depends on experience
- Extended winter holidays
- In-house gym
- Triple payment if work on public holidays
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com