- Excellent remuneration package
- Full time/permanent position
- Key skills: C++, QT Framework, Linux or Windows
This is a Software Engineer position in a fresh gaming company that always aims for innovation. With this in mind, the company has opened up the role to international candidates. The right candidate is someone with a good knowledge of C++, and experience in development with either Android or iOS.
Acting independently to innovate solution and meet challenges as part of a young, international team, you will play a key role in helping to build out the company’s core gaming software. The focus of the role will be on developing the GUI via the QT IDE, servers are built on C++ and interface with our backoffice
The C++ Developer role is a great opportunity to use your own initiative while creating new functionalities and improving existing ones. You will also carry out testing to make sure the code is as good as you can make it. This is a company that also invests in its people with ongoing personal development opportunities that ensure you are always learning and moving forward, as well as offering some great health benefits.
- Improve and enhance the code base
- Develop innovative new functionalities and optimise existing ones
- Test and debug code to ensure it meets high quality standards and operate correctly
- Create code using C++
- Build with modularity front of mind
- Relocate in Malta
You ideally have:
- Experience with C++ using Object Oriented methodology.
- Experience with Linux (preferably Ubuntu distros)
- Strong written communication skills in English
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 45,000
Excellenth Health Benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org