Telephony Systems Specialist
- Recent graduate – kick-off career
- Excellent benefits package
- Training & certification opportunities
If you’re a new graduate or 6 months or so into your career, why not join one of Malta’s leading telecoms company? There’s no better place to get your career well and truly underway than this exciting organisation that offers excellent training, coaching and education.
This opportunity is for a Telephony Systems Specialist. As part of a dedicated team, you will focus on supporting and maintaining the company’s mobile/fixed telephony systems. You’ll receive the training you need to succeed in your role. This role offers a good mix of practical experience with education – you will upskill and earn industry certificates.
The Telephony Systems Specialist opportunity comes with good compensation and a strong benefits package, including: health insurance, free mobile, home internet and TV. This is an excellent chance to learn from skilled people in a successful company.
- Provide 3rd level support to fixed/mobile telephony systems
- Identify areas for improvement on systems to enhance network quality
- Improve customer service and enhance efficiency
- Assist IT team with projects, installations, configuration, integration etc.
- Implement technical solutions
- Assist other members of the team with training
Skills / Experience:
- Degree in Networking or hands-on experience
- CCNA certificate or relevant experience with Cisco
- Knowledge of Linux scripting
- Protocols: Diameter, SIP
Salary / Remuneration: EUR 20,000 – 25,000 gross year & training & great benefits package
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com