Test Automation Engineer
- Relaxed, young development team
- Excellent health benefits
- Personal and career development opportunities
This successful gaming software company is on the lookout for great minds to join in its growth story. As part of that, it’s on the lookout for a new Test Engineer to join the young, diverse team in Malta.
As Test Engineer, you will join the QA and Testing function to create and carry out test cases. You will create frameworks for automation testing and play a key role in maintaining a company culture that values the quality and performativity of all software.
The ideal candidate for the Test Automation Engineer role is someone with experience with Jenkins or other CI Framework, Python3, any scripting language and experience debugging code. As part of a passionate team you can bring your own passion for QA and Testing to the table while tackling a range of projects in an innovation-focused environment.
- Write, run and automate unit and functional tests
- Carry out code and test reviews
- Help developers and QA team to define the framework to meet automation needs
- Create end-to-end automation testing
- Act as company advocate for QA processes and policies
- Jenkins, Python, one scripting language
- ISTQB is considered an asset
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 40,000
Excellent Health Benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting .NET Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities visit our website on http://www.archer.com.mt/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com