Windows System Engineer
- Finance industry
- Innovative products – mobile platform/application
- Growing business with career progression opportunities
This opportunity for a Windows System Engineer takes place within a major banking brand with worldwide recognition. Known for its range of innovative finance products, the company is successful and growing fast. This is an excellent chance to be a part of an international team that unites disciplines for a common goal.
The ideal candidate for this System Administrator role has strong experience with Windows OS and Networks, as well as scripting. Knowledge of Mobile Banking would be a plus as the company is an important player in this area.
As an IT Engineer you will join in major growth. The team is being invested in and expanded and the company is growing too. That means there are greater opportunities for progression and career growth in the future.
- Conduct system administration of company infrastructure
- Carry out system architecture design and implementation
- Ensure ongoing system performance and availability of Windows and Linux Servers
- Manage troubleshooting, identifying issues and resolution
- Conduct daily IT Infrastructure checks
- Take proactive approach to resolving issues
- Maintain IT Infrastructure documentation
Skills / Experience:
- 2-3 years with Windows OS (Servers, Clustering, Storage etc.) and Networks administration
- Scripting experience, at least with one of the followings – PowerShall, Bash, PHP, Perl and Python.
- Knowledge of Linux
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 30,000 – 35,000 + benefits + bonuses
For more information, contact Serena Lacerenza confidentially on 00356 99699684 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, Technical Support and IT Administration professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: <http://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/>
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org