Automation Software Tester
- State of Art Technologies
- Career Progression Opportunities
- Stable Environment.
A career developing opportunity for an automation software tester has presented itself in an established organisation. This is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Software tester who wants to mature within a swiftly growing and innovative organisation whilst receiving training and exposure to the market’s latest technologies.
The ideal candidate is an individual with an innate understanding of working in Agile environment and previous experience with web and mobile applications. You will join a young and talented team, whilst collaborating with other QA’s and Developers in an international setting.
- Conduct new features/functional testing
- Manage various testing environments
- Assess, design and direct various testing activities.
- Perform regression testing on a regular basis
- Report and communicate with the team and wider stakeholder group
Skills / Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience in automation testing
- Extensive experience with Jira and Selemium
- Previous involvement in end to end testing
- Profound experience in working with web and mobile applications
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills in English.
Salary / Remuneration:
Competitive + Attractive Benefits Package
- Gym Allowance
- Private Healthcare
- Shared Parking
For more information, contact Beate Krastina confidentially on 00356 2034 1574 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
For more IT opportunities visit our website on https://www.archer.com.mt/testing-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta