BI Analyst / Developer – New BI department
- Highly successful IT company creating sms solutions world-wide
- You will establish BI department and its operations
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
If you are passionate about BI, like to operate on your own initiative, capable to implement your own decision this is a role for you. A career shaping opportunity has presented itself with an opening for a new and experienced BI Analyst & Developer. You will link with a highly innovative tech firm with offices across 3 countries including Malta and clientele all over globe. They are situated in a very central location in Malta accessible from all corners of the island.
As a BI professional will form part of a dynamic team environment and together will have a unique opportunity to establish BI processes from the beginning and eventually create your own team. You will focus on supporting the business by answering various activity questions in form of dashboards, reports, and analysis.
With a phenomenal range of benefits and a healthy life-work balance on offer for the chosen BI Analyst candidate, this position represents a fantastic opportunity to grow your career and personally develop your skills in tech-rich environment.
- Create and plan phases of BI projects.
- Support end users in identifying the business requirements.
- Assist in the execution of data transformation processes and data analysis.
- Analyse and rectify issues identified in code and data.
- Develop reports that use minimal data resources.
Skills / Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in design, development, support, and implementation of BI solutions
- Proficient in the use of BI tools and basic data analysis techniques
- Previous involvement with Elastic Search, Kibana, ELK Stack or similar
- Experience with Java is a plus
Salary / Remuneration: EUR € 45,000 gross year + Phenomenal Benefits Package:
- Breakfasts & Lunches freshly cooked by Chef
- Gym on premises
- Free parking
- Flexible hours
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta