Big Data Developer
- Great location & relocation package
- Good benefits
- Modern technologies
Would you like to take on an exciting new role within a leading international iGaming software player? This thriving organisation is looking for a Big Data Developer with knowledge of a variety of Big Data tech – Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Druid, Flink – who wants to deepen their expertise and experience while enjoying strong support and benefits.
Located in a centre of industry on the island of Malta, the organisation has a great relocation package for right candidate. As Big Data Developer, you will join an internationally based technology team that collaborates closely on innovative software solutions utilising Big Data tech, Spark applications, ETL processes, real-time streaming applications and other up-to-date tech. There’s a strong culture of knowledge sharing and a supportive environment.
- Create ETL processes for data applications
- Collaborate with Agile SCRUM team
- Write Java / Scala applications
- Use modern tech stack
- Bring knowledge of various Big Data technologies
Skills / Experience:
- Creating Spark applications and ETL processes
- Building real-time streaming applications
- Knowledge of different Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Druid, Flink)
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 35,000 – 40,000
- Relocation package
- Health insurance
- Gym membership
- Learning allowance
- Cooked breakfast every week
- Company events
For more information, contact Przem Heluszka confidentially on 00356 2034 1566 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting BI & Data Science professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta