- New role, new team and new projects
- Established Maltese organization
- Career development prospect
This Business Analyst role is a unique new opportunity to join a newly formed team. As a Technical Business Analyst, you will join a major player within the Maltese market.
You will be the key person between the Fiance and the IT department, to tackle exciting new initiatives around the end-to-end analysis of change requests, IT systems, processes, and organizations. You will act as BA Project Manager, as will be responsible for planning features throughout all the projects’ phases.
Thanks to its success and well-established business, this organization will offer attractive benefits and career progression prospects.
- Define business requirements and functional specifications
- Map current systems and processes with a view to undertaking large-scale change
- Create use cases, process maps, data flows, etc.
- Prepare and execute acceptance testing
- Prepare work breakdown structure for all projects and deliverables
- Conduct root cause analysis upon request
Skills / Experience:
- 1-2 years of experience as a Business analyst
- Proven experience with SQL and deep confidence with Excel
- Degree in Mathematics/Statistics/Business & IT
For more information, contact Ana Fink confidentially on +356 2034 1512 or email your CV email@example.com
I specialize in recruiting BI, Data & Analytics professionals if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and Malta & Cyprus