C# & MySQL Software Engineer – Malta
If you fancy the iGaming industry and enjoy to work on high transactional systems, that’s the right opportunity for you!
Join an innovative tech team with offices in multiple locations in Europe. This position is open for the offices in Malta.
You will be a diligent coder who can contribute toward the successful delivery of large and small projects. Create new functionalities and quality web applications for a number of successful casino brands.
The .NET Developer will be responsible for developing and supporting .NET/C# MySQL projects, functions and integration with other Services like Kafka. You will be working in an Agile development environment, with team members based in different countries.
- Design, code, test, debug and document software according to the functional requirements
- Analyse, diagnose and resolve errors related to the applications
- Help define project plans requiring software development
- Provide technical expertise across multiple areas of application development
- Maintaining web-based services (SOAP, WCF, and REST APIs)
- Using the full set of MySQL features to create a performant/resilient database
- Integrating with other services – Beanstalkd, RabbitMQ, Druid, and Kafka
Must-Have Knowledge and Experience:
- Solid experience in development of high transactional systems using .Net development technologies
- Solid experience with My SQL
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR 45,000 + benefits
For more information, contact Georgia Papadaki confidentially on 00 356 2034 1512 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
I specialise in recruiting C#, .NET and Microsoft Development professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other Software Development opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For a list of .NET roles please visit https://www.archer.com.mt/dotnetjobs/