THIS ROLE IS LOCATED IN ENGLISH SPEAKING AND SUNNY MALTA – RELOCATION IS REQUIRED
– Stable profitable organization
– Opportunity to grow your own department
– Have a direct impact
This is a relatively new licensed organization with a complete and profitable product. They are looking for their first Chief Information Officer (CIO) to help them drive the strategy and the policies within the organization.
There is already a software development team that has build the platform which is released and profitable. As the CIO you will not be part of the software development team but you will be working closely with them. Therefore a sound understanding of all stages in software development is necessary.
This is a business role in C-Level management and you will be the bridge between the business, the IT team and the regulators. The role requires an individual who is not afraid to go outside their comfort zone and get involved in a multitude of areas.
- Set targets and strategies for the company’s IT operation
- Oversee the design, implementation, and customization of technology systems to ensure streamlined company operation and also improve customer experience, liaising with the system developers in the process.
- Establish, maintain and enforce companywide IT policies in line with VFA agents/regulatory requirements
- Ensure complete compliance of the company’s IT systems as required by the regulators
- 10+ years’ experience within the IT industry, having
- sound knowledge in software development in general (preferably with a good level of C++ expertise)
- Previous experience in payments
- Good understanding of blockchain tech
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Flexible hours
- Flexible working environment
This is a unique opportunity to move to Malta, a safe, sunny and international European island where work-life balance is helped by the fact that you’ll probably live within 20 minutes’ walk from the office, and learn scuba diving or windsurfing during the weekend!
Interested? Get in touch with Paris Michailos at email@example.com or call +356 20341511