Data Engineer | 2+ years experience
- One of Malta’s biggest tech companies
- Attractive benefits package
- Personal development / career progression opportunities
Training, career growth and new technologies are all part of this opportunity for a Data Engineer.
This is a unique opportunity for a Data Engineer to join one of the biggest tech companies in the Maltese market. The Data role provides an opening to gain experience from a professional and growing team of 7 Data Engineers which will open a new door for you in data world.
As Data Engineer, your focus will be on organising and converting data originating from all the various networks and systems within the organisation, into a structured format that can be easily analysed. You will learn in practice how the organisations with large data extract, transform and load data. Along with personal development and growth this tech giant is offering a healthy work-life balance with an attractive benefits package to the successful candidate.
- Support the Data Analytics to assist in the delivery of analytical outcomes and models.
- Aid in the enhancement and research tasks linked to the data strategy.
- Improve the data warehouse to accommodate new analytic requirements in view of changes in the business environment.
- Create and preserve ETL pipelines to load data into a centralised data platform.
Skills / Experience:
- 2 years’ experience in Data Engineering or a similar role
- Profound knowledge of SQL and experience with a variety of RDBS
- Previous involvement in developing and troubleshooting ETL processes
Salary / Remuneration:
EUR €30,000 – 35,000 gross year + Attractive Benefits Package
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV email@example.com.
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta