Data Engineering Manager
- One of Malta’s Highly Reputable Financial Firms
- Attractive Salary and Compensation Package
- Lead a Team of Data Engineers
Partner with highly reputable Financial organisations who have displayed their success in the Maltese market over the years. Due to the continuous growth, this company has an exciting opening for an experienced Data Engineering Manager to lead and join forces with a talented and professional team of Data Engineers, centring your focus on delivering various scalable data projects, overviewing performance and providing training to team members.
This successful firm is experiencing a period of rapid growth, focusing on the international market. As Data Engineering Manager, you will have the scope of using modern tools across Data Integration, Data Warehousing, Big Data and Data Services to consume and expose data whilst reporting to the Head of Data & Analytics.
Suiting an individual with experience in Apache Hadoop stack and a strong understanding of Python and Java. Situated in a prime location in sunny Malta, this is the perfect opportunity for you to grow your career and relish the attractive perks and compensations that are on offer.
- Support the team in delivering data projects whilst managing performance and professional development
- Create and draft large-scale data infrastructure in production (performance and reliability)
- Rationalise long-term impacts of key design decisions and handling failure scenarios.
- Cooperate with the Data Product team to address data sourcing and provision requirements.
- Assist the business leads and various stakeholders within the group with their data needs.
Skills / Experience:
- Experience with Apache Hadoop stack (Spark, Hive, HBase, Pig, Kafka)
- Previous involvement with Data PaaS and SaaS architecture
- Strong understanding of Python and Java
Salary / Remuneration: Attractive Salary and Compensation Package (depends on experience)
Benefits / Compensation:
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Fitness Allowances
- Study Leave
- Free Parking
- Performance Bonus
- and other
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta