Data Product Owner | FinTech
- Reputable financial organisation
- Exceptional benefits package
- Personal development / career progression opportunities
Looking to make your mark in a reputable and continuously progressing organisation in a great location in Malta, then the role of Data Product Owner is the ideal opportunity for you. As Data Product Owner, you will form part of a talented and effective data management and analytics team which drives projects and initiatives into phased deliverables and creating user stories to build and maintain a healthy backlog.
The Data Product Owner role has a considerable scope for career progression within the company structure and a healthy benefits package is offer which includes health insurance, performance bonus and other various compensations. Suiting an individual with practical experience in a Banking and Finance environment.
- Assist the Data Product Manager with defining the strategic roadmap for the Compliance stream based on the company’s needs.
- Connect with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for Compliance data products.
- Direct backlog refinement and sprint planning sessions.
- Support product placement, user adoption, process automation and data benefit realisation.
Skills / Experience:
- Practical experience in a Banking and Finance environment
- Collective experience in tech using Scrum framework and Agile teams
- Previous involvement with KYC, AML, Fraud, Compliance
Salary / Remuneration: Depends on experience
For more information, contact Anya Malyarova confidentially on 00356 20341525 or email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialise in recruiting Infrastructure, IT Support and DevOps professionals, if you wish to discuss this or other related opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see: https://www.archer.com.mt/infrastructure-jobs/
About Archer – Archer is a Specialist IT Recruitment Consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland and Malta