Great opportunity for a Data Engineer interested in moving to London. This is a high growth data technology company that are expanding their engineering team.
The company have created an innovative data platform that solves a range of problems across different industries. The scale of the opportunity is huge, and they have a range of challenging, complex problems to solve that haven’t been done before.
You will be building high performance, distributed systems that handle huge volumes of data – combining disparate data sources using cutting edge technology.
You will join a team focused on new product development, with a tech stack including: Python, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch.
The ideal candidate will have strong data engineering experience using Python or Scala, and experience taking a solution from ideation to production.
Role / opportunity:
- Data Engineer role
- London based
- Python, Scala, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Redis, Elasticsearch Cloud base data analytics platform
- Build new features on a huge scale data platform
- Award winning, well-funded company in a growth phase
- Opportunity to contribute in a big way and accelerate career growth as company grows
- Huge volumes of data, challenging and new problems to solve
- Join an agile software engineering team
- Great learning and career progression opportunities
Skills / experience:
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Strong software engineering skills using Python or Scala
- Ability to solve problems independently, design solutions
- Competitive salary and benefits DOE – contact to discuss
- Permanent Position
Interested? Let’s have a chat about it, you can contact me in confidence on +356 20341511 or drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I specialize in recruiting for Rust Developers, if you wish to discuss this or other Rust opportunities, please feel free to contact me.
For more opportunities see https://www.archer.com.mt/functional-programming/